Create amazing Kinect projects on the
Beagleboard-xM without programming.
- Hobbyists and makers looking to incorporate vision into their projects.
- Geeks without strong comp sci backgrounds.
- Hardware hackers that don't want to waste time on the software side.
- Free, open-source operating system for Beagleboard-xM that gives you plug-and-play Kinect for your projects.
- Cloud-based data processing (free for 6 months).
- Open-source, online visualizations. No software to install. "It just works."
- Create and navigate full-3d maps of any space.
- Recognize faces and gestures.
- New applications coming soon.
Demos A map of a room created by slowly spinning the Kinect.